Please try entering https://graph.facebook.com/10150215706153581/photos?fields=source,link,name,images,album&limit=200 into your URL bar and seeing if the page loads.
We screened movies on local and international food issues, served free samples of delicious local food and presented Toronto’s community kitchens, neighbourhood gardens, chefs, farmers and teachers. Participants were able to
* Sample delicious food grown right in Ontario and prepared by community
kitchens, chefs and community-friendly businesses, like Vert Catering, George
Brown Chef School, Cowbell and Fiesta Farms.
* Enjoy 10 free food booths from our community partners.
* Learn about food sustainability and community-friendly businesses from
Toronto’s food community leaders.
* Connect with free programs from urban farming and cooking classes, to
children’s activities and farmer’s markets in our street fair.
* Join a local community garden, help pick fruit trees, or share gardening and
cooking skills with your neighbours.
We announced the winner of our $2,500 prize, Young Urban Farmers.Facebook API came back with a faulty result. You may be accessing an album you do not have permissions to access.